Flexible Packaging Moves into a More Sustainable Future
Flexible packaging for foods is breaking through barriers. Through new technologies, films and pouches can now be recyclable and still provide necessary shelf life.
In this free 24-page eBook, you will learn:
- How global food and agriculture company J.R. Simplot views the environmental aspect of packaging through the lens of economic sustainability.
- 5 tips to creating a recyclable flexible package.
- How recycle-ready flexible packaging can also deliver high barrier.
- The benefits of breathing new life into recycled flexible packaging.
- Why extending shelf life enhances food packaging’s sustainability.
Download the eBook now!
Click 'Sign in' above to use your Packaging Digest Profile information. Don't have a Packaging Digest Profile? Register Now
2200 Badger Avenue
Visit our profile